Saturday 8 January 2011

Borsk Fey'lya Action Figure

First post of the new year and it's a figure I got for Xmas from my housemate, this is Borsk Fey'lya a Bothan from the Expanded Universe, he was a leading member of the Rebel Alliance and the New Republic.

This is also my first post using a proper SLR, still getting to grips with "real" photography again as it's been a few years since I last had access to cameras of this quality. As I get better going forward look to see some more interesting arrangements and dioramas and of course just generally better and more detailed photographs on this blog.

Also my housemate has yet to click follow in the top right corner of this page, he won't get any spam or emails, it just helps me out by making me look one person more popular and all he has to do is have a gmail account. Just saying.


2 comments:

  1. Cool figure!!! I have that one in my collection. Very good photography.

    -Barriss :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I was happy with the framing but I still haven't got the ISO settings quite right and eventually I want to take it off autofocus.

    ReplyDelete