Sunday 15 May 2011

Star Wars Apparel

Photobucket

Since this is my 250th post and last week was the one year anniversary of this blog I decided to something a little bit different with this one. Over the last month I've taken a photo on my phone every time I've worn a piece of Star Wars apparel.

I wouldn't call these shirts a collection exactly as clothes wear out and get replaced, think of this post as more of a snapshot of my current Star Wars clothing.

Thanks again to all my followers, it's been a very fun year blogging my collection and I have had great opportunities to interact with some awesome Star Wars fans.

5 comments:

  1. Cool Yoda Baseball shirt and let the wookie win. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a heck of a lot of Star Wars shirts! Jealous! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I need a Force Cast shirt! XD

    -Ley

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Jedi Robe is Plo Kool!! Happy (belated) Blogoversary (if that's what it's called)!


    -Barriss :-D

    ReplyDelete