Sunday 25 September 2011

Jabba the Hutt Action Figure


Finally parted with the cash to get the Jabba the Hutt figure, complete with Salacious Crumb and Oola the dancing girl. I took the opportunity to go back and re-shoot some of my older figures now that I have Jabba and enlisted my girlfriend Shannen to take the actual photographs while I did the composition.

After watching Return of the Jedi together this morning for inspiration we settled on a handful of shots and scenes from the movie we wanted to recreate.






2 comments:

  1. I have this!!! :D I love it! I have Jabba, Oola, Slave Leia, Salicious Crumb and Boba Fett all set up on my dresser (along with a Gamurrion guard and another guard from Jabbas!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cleaning windows seems like a simple task but there are a lot of things to be taken into consideration to do the job properly. There are different types of windows these days and they all need different cleaning methods. Read this to find out more. Window cleaning robot

    ReplyDelete